Sunday, June 15, 2008

Family Weekend . . .


I had the great pleasure of capturing the Hogan Family this weekend – (Facebook Contest Winners).

At first mom was going to make it a surprise for dad – since this is Father’s Day weekend, but decided to make it a family occasion.

R & R were wee angels to work with – they were so comfortable with the camera – I can see stars in their future (mom and dad were great too). Who would have thought it would have been so HOT at 10 AM!

Here is a sneak peek of the beautiful family!

Summer Contest to be announced soon! Check Back for Details :)

Cheers

Heather














PS. on a side note

I would like to take this opportunity to Welcome Baby A into the world (my Maternity shoot from earlier in the month - Can't wait to meet the wee man! Congrats again Mummy and Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful!!! You did an amazing job and have made us feel so great to have such beautiful family photos! We had such a hard time picking and as you will see – picked many!! I have viewed the gallery several times today and absolutely LOVE the pictures! I have to say – the ones of my little angel were unexpected and the very first one made me cry – it is such a beautiful picture of our baby!! Great job!!! The pics of of our bigger angel are incredible and she loved them too!

Thanks again Heather – you made our day and Father’s Day! We looked at this 1st thing this morning – thanks for putting it all together so quickly!

You are a very talented individual and we appreciate the time you spent with us yesterday!