Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wonderful Family I HMH PHOTOGRAPHY I Durham Region, Whitby, Maternity, Newborn, Family Photographer

A few months ago I was introduced to a wonderful family - who sadly were going through an illness - I really wanted to help this family out, but how? Being that I only have one maybe two photo's of with my biological father and myself, I thought what better gift than to give this sweet little girl some lasting memories with her daddy.

Last week dad was feeling a tad better so I got to spend the morning with this loving family. At the request of the parents I will only be posting select photo's to maintain privacy during this trying and difficult time.



To the Family - Thank You for Welcoming me into your home - I will cherish that morning for a very very long time.

Loving Wishes

Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather, Thank you so much for the absolutely beautiful pictures of my family. We truly appreciate your exteme kindness and generosity. Your gift is so wonderful and on we will always be able to admire years from now
Love
M, S & A