Monday, December 28, 2009

Cheers to 2009 - Looking Forward to 2010

What can I say 2009 has been a real roller coaster for HMH Photography. I have had the opportunity to meet so many happy faces, connect with new friends, and find old friends.

I am truly blessed to be able to make this passion into a business and I am very grateful for all the love and support that has helped me get to where I am today (I should have listened to you all sooner).

I can't wait to see what 2010 brings. Can't wait to meet many new and returning clients, beautiful brides, loving couples, joyful moms-to-be, new families, cherished families and many many more.

THANK YOU to all my wonderful clients and family.

I wish everyone a blessed 2010 and look forward to what this year may bring.

Finally I can post a peek from my session in the late fall of a very special family - (Grandma and Granpa now have their present so I can now share with everyone!)







Wishing you and your family all the best in 2010

Heather

No comments: