Sunday, February 14, 2010

What are little boys, made of?

What are little boys, made of?
Frogs and snails,
And puppy dog tails,
That's what little boys, are made of.


I don't think that Little Wee Colin is made of Frogs, Snails, or Puppy Dog Tails. He was made of Love, Giggles, and "squish". I had such a wonderful time meeting this family - I was so sad that I had to give the baby back to mom, I could have honestly held him all day long - he was so very sweet. Colin you are so lucky to have such a great mom and dad and fantastic big sister. I look forward to seeing you grow.

Here is a wee sneak peek for all - Eileen and Kevin - your gallery information will be emailed to you shortly.









Enjoy!

Heather

17 comments:

T Kelly said...

Welcome to Colin, congratulations to Eileen and Kevin, and big sister, take care of that little guy he is a keeper.......

Dennyne said...

I LOVE the first pic. I wish I had one like that when my guys were that wee. We had a "firfighter" pic with Grace when she was teeny by Canadian Baby Photogs and it looked like crap.

Lisa Marie F said...

I think the firehat one is freakin' adorable!!! :) You are great at what you do - and so creative! :)

Cheryl P said...

Beautiful job, Heather!! Definitely the first one for your website! I love all of them though! :)

Denise W said...

beautiful, Heather!! :)

Kelley Holmes-Heinemann said...

Amazing Heather!!

HMH Photography said...

Thank you everyone - it is truly amazing to hear such nice compliments - it is very appreciated

Susan Birchall Jessop said...

A picture is worth 1,000 words, yet I am speechless from the

Rosa Furlano-Dusome said...

Heather, what amazing shots, they are beautiful!

Agnes C said...

awwwwwww you could just cudle him

Pauline T said...

aww Heather these are just beautiful!!!!

Oliver E. Garcia said...

Heather, awesome pictures as usual from an exceptionally talented photographer

Christie M said...

aww boys!! don't have a son...just a sweetie daughter.....always great photos heather!!

Rhonda Cairns said...

Oh my Heather, you are so talented, these photos are beautiful x

Julie Champagne-Moore said...

I love the wrinkles

Brenda Costa said...

Amazing pictures.

Jon D said...

"wow!" that's what I think!