Sunday, May 18, 2008

Well Hello There . . . .



Hi everyone - just wanted to pop in and say hi! Many of you have seen my work currently on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/HMH-PHOTOGRAPHY/10221400948) stay tuned for some exciting changes - something that has been in the works for quite some time.
In the meantime I wish to take this opportunity to thank my dear wonderful hubby for all the help he has given to me over the past few weeks - I am sure I have been a bit of a bear to live with. :)
Now - here is your chance to help out - I notice by my numbers on Facebook, I am at 99 members - it would be so exciting to get over 100 members - so if you are already a member on my Facebook Group this will be a two part reward - for the person who joins as my 100 th member and the person who referred them to me - you will receive a free photo session. If you are not a member of my Facebook Group you can have the prize all to yourself - one free photo session!
Stay tuned over the next few days for some exciting news!
Cheers Heather
Here is a sneek peek at some of my current Fav's

Scottish Pride

No comments: