Sunday, May 18, 2008

About Me . .

My passion for photography is simple. I see it as a celebration of all that is Life. My hope is to capture these special moments through detailed expression and honest heartfelt interaction with my clients.

My work is a reflection of the moment, I love to catch "the little details" favoring a realistic approach. Whether it's with that special touch or a carefully selected location, my photographs are images that are real. They are a reflection of life's real moments and memories to be preserved in time. Whether it was a smile and a wink or a loved one's first steps these moments are treasures that we all wish to keep forever.

My images will capture the innocence of these moments, leaving you with memories that will never fade. I would love to help capture these memories for you and your family!

Heather

No comments: