Sunday, November 23, 2008

Babee Clipeez

As many of you know I am a member of a wonderful Mom's Chat Board and so very often mom's are "giving birth" to new businesses. The other week I was introduced to Sara from Babee Clipeez - and let me tell you I so wish I had a wee girl to put these beautiful Clipeez in her hair - somehow I think the boys would get some funny looks with pink clipeez in their hair!



Sara is currently a stay-at-home mom to a beautiful girl. She has always enjoyed crafts and has prided herself at being very thrifty! When she decided that her little one's out of control hair needed some clips to tame it she decided to make my own.

Because of the quality and beautiful product friends started asking for them... and even better wanting pay for them! Thus Babee Clipeez was born...

Each of the clips are made by hand with 1 3/4'' alligator clips. They have a no-slip insert to prevent them from slipping out of even the finest hair! They are great for babies and young girls. there are many beautiful designs to choose from and if you don't find exactly what you are looking for Sara will even hunt down any style or pattern you need or want.




Feel free to Email Sara at clipeez@live.ca for more information

No comments: