Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Good Ol' Hockey Game



Hockey captures the essence of Canadian experience in the New World.
In a land so inescapably and inhospitably cold, hockey is the chance of
life, and an affirmation that despite the deathly chill of winter we are
alive.
~Stephen Leacock


I never thought I of all people would be a "Hockey Mom" but here I am 12 months into my induction into this wonderful and exciting world. I can't wait till this Saturday at 7:00 AM I get the opportunity to photograph all the kids from our boys hockey league - that's 400+ kids - so if you don't hear from me over the next few weeks - I am OK - I am just busing editing and getting all those smiling faced photo's back to all the hockey mom's and dad's out there. Feel free to take pity on my hubby and kids - they may need fed!



Game On!

Heather

No comments: