Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Joy of Friends who become Family

“There are the families that we are born into, and there are the families that we choose our circle of friends. While their faces may change over the course of our lives, the joy they bring us remains constant.”

Today I am given the task of editing family photo's for our dear family friends the MacArthur's. Who would have thought that all those years ago when I was a Brownie the leader I often clung to would become such a close family friend. Kevin and Sue have been there for us through many ups and downs! Weddings, baby showers, births and even funerals. True friends like this are priceless. I find it hard to remember changing diapers for the three boys at one time or another - and now - they are all taller than me.

Sue - here is a quick peak - will be sending you your client gallery information real soon.




Love
Heather

No comments: