Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It is far too warm to be FALL!


Who would think that on Thanksgiving weekend we would be in capri's and light tops. We had a very busy weekend - on Saturday we had dinner with my Mum, Dad, Brother's and their families - it is just amazing that a family that once was 5 is now 10 people strong! On Sunday we went to my Mother In Law's and the boys had a blast on the ATV and playing in the Corn Field (good thing they have never seen Children of the Corn) then on Monday we went to my Father In Laws and went to the Norwood Fair with my Brother In Law and his family - I think Logan is still recovering from the Avalanche Ride!

Thought I would share some moments I captured over the weekend.



Reminder to all my wonderful clients - Christmas is going to be upon us real soon - time is running out for those wonderful Family Photos - great insert for the Christmas Cards and for Christmas Presents.

Contact me at Heather@hmhphotography.ca




Take Care, God Bless

Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the pic of your children in the corn (not children OF the corn) and the corn pic by itself too. As much as I love the summer time, it's so pretty at this time of year!

HMH Photography said...

thanks so much - I can't wait to do photo's of your wee man - he is beyond cute!

I have to admit Fall is my fave time of year too! with the weather being as nice as it is now you can even get out and enjoy the beautiful crisp air and the colours - even Gavin said to me on the weekend - mamma - it is just beautiful outside - look at all the colours! and for a 6 year old to notice that I think is a wonderful thing.