Thursday, August 6, 2009

Family Joy! I HMH PHOTOGRAPHY I Durham Region, Whitby, Family, Engement, Wedding, Photographer

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
~Henry Van Dyke

On Saturday, October 17, 2009 my baby brother will be getting married! I guess the joys of their being an substantial age gap between the two of us is that I seen him grow into a wonderful kind hearted man! Who would have thought that the kid I used to drive to Karate class every Thursday would be getting married! How nice it will be to have another female in the family! Welcome to the Family Andria and Lilix.

Since I will be in the wedding party it will be a little difficult to photograph the wedding! but i would place money on the fact that my camera with be there! LOL!

Last weekend I had the great joy of doing an Engagement Session for the soon to be Mr. & Mrs. here is a sneak peek - Andrea and Kevin - check you email!







Till we chat again!

Heather
XO XO XO

3 comments:

Scott Corrigan said...

Hey heather the photos look great. I am looking to do some good photos before I go to Afghanistan, let me know what you think.

Andrea, Wes and Sarah said...

Congratulations to your little brother. The pictures you took look wonderful - can't wait until Sarah is ready so we can have our pictures done.
Take care,

Unknown said...

The photos are beautiful. As I mentioned before I really like the one's from behind...same goes for these. Where are the pretty thistle/ring photos? I really like those too.