Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Is that Really the Sun? ! I HMH PHOTOGRAPHY I Durham Region, Whitby, Maternity, Newborn, Family Photographer

Is my backyard finally dry! Is it really no longer a swamp! What is that yellow thing up in the sky and that warm feeling on my skin? Is it? Can it really be - the SUN?

What another beautiful way to celebrate the sun than spend the morning at the beach with a beautiful family! Leigh-Anne - check your email for your gallery username and password. It was truly a pleasure meeting your beautiful family. I had a blast playing in the sand and water with all of you.

Here is a sneak peek! Enjoy!






Till we chat again!

Heather
XO XO XO

2 comments:

Leigh-Anne said...

Wow Heather, The pctures are beautiful! It is hard to choose!Thanks again, We'll Talk Soon

Nicole said...

Very cute Heather :)