Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mini Shoot Sneak Peek I HMH PHOTOGRAPHY I Durham Region, Whitby, Maternity, Newborn, Family Photographer

We had a little mini session this week - and boy did we have fun - we proved once and for all "GIRLS DO PLAY HOCKEY - AND THEY LOOK PRETTY CUTE DOING IT!"


(click on photo to enlarge)

It has also been a long time since i did a mini session with my two wee men - can anyone tell me when they grew up - it seems that overnight they all of a sudden lost that "baby look!" I know they are supposed to do this but honest I wish that there was a pause button. for just a wee bit a least.



With Father's Day tomorrow I just wanted to take this opportunity to say to all the dad's out there - especially mine dad and my wonderful husband - we would not be the people we are today if it was not for wonderful dad's like you out there!





Till we chat again

Heather

1 comment:

s h said...

a photo every daddy would love!