Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduation and Coming of Age I HMH PHOTOGRAPHY I Durham Region, Whitby, Maternity, Newborn, Family, Graduation Photographer

Over the past few weeks I have had the opportunity to photograph the Confirmation Class from St. Bridget's Catholic School as well as a special photo for the Graduating Class.

How wonderful to be venturing into the Church Community as an Adult and how scary to be entering the world of High School! Do you remember being a "Minor Niner"? I can still feel the anxiety and apprehension this long after the fact.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own.
And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go - Dr. Seuss


Here are two of my favorite shots (have to say they strike a special cord in my heart!).






Till we chat again!

Heather
XOXOXOX

1 comment:

diane said...

you really captured the class here - this is surely a memory that they will all cherish for years to come - our school is lucky to have such talent in our community