Saturday, June 6, 2009

Generations I HMH PHOTOGRAPHY I Durham Region, Whitby, Maternity, Newborn, Family Photographer

Each generation goes further than the generation preceding it because it stands on the shoulders of that generation. You will have opportunities beyond anything we've ever known.
Ronald Reagan

Last weekend I was asked to come and capture 4 generations of strong beautiful women. I feel truly blessed to be a part of such a special day and all too often rare occasion.



I have been asked a number of times why generations photo are’s my favourite - simple - growing up i was blessed to be very close with my Mum, Granny, Gran and my Great Grandmother (Supergran), now with just my mother and one grandmother i find myself grasping at the threads of the past to remember stories to tell my boys as they get older. I am always telling my boys just how lucky they are to have known my granny and to still have my gran, two of my grandfather’s (granda and papa) and my husband’s grandmother (Great Grandma) to draw on for glimpses of the past.
Saying this – take this opportunity to capture those family photo’s that you have always thought about getting – the time is now!



HMH Photography will be offering a free 11x14 print with any session that involves generations of a family. Valid from June 1, 2009 - August 31, 2009.

Till we chat again,

Heather

No comments: