Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Family Day / Gottya Day



Many who know me know that I was asked to be a part of the most amazing family experience last March - The Quinn Family (http://www.meetingsarah.blogspot.com) brought home their precious baby girl Sarah from China - I was lucky to accompany the "welcoming committee" to the airport - well a year ago today Empress Sarah was placed into the loving arms of her Mommy and Daddy (Today is their Family Day / Gottya Day). I can't believe how much Sarah has grown - below are a few images taken over the year of this very special famlily.

















Dear Empress Sarah, you will never know the true amount of joy, smiles and laughter you have brought to so many people.

To The Quinn/Kent Family, thank you for allowing me to be part of this special journey - I look forward to many more smiles over the years!

Heather

6 comments:

Andrea, Wes and Sarah said...

Thank you so much Heather for your friendship and beautiful pictures - we are so greatful and appreciative of all the moments of our life with Sarah that you have caputured.
Andrea, Wes and Empress Sarah

Donna said...

Such a beautiful family!

Karen D said...

What a touching story Heather! I especially love the pic of Sarah in the pink hat!
Karen D

Christie M said...

Such a great story heather...I remember the photo of her posing in the pink/green hat....she is just lovely and its awesome that you will be the official "family photographer" for them!!

HMH Photography said...

Andrea - I love spending time with your beautiful family - fingers crossed I can be the photographer at her wedding! The only problem is now when sara sees me without a camera she doesn't know who I am LOL!

Heather Kent said...

Thanks for being part of some special family memories and for being such a great friend :)