Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's Hannah Time





Today I was given the great pleasure to meet Miss Stephanie - what a beautiful girl - inside and out - and the voice - saying she has a voice of an angel is a pure understatement.

She is embarking on an exciting journey - performing as the one and only Hannah Montana (and a few others too) - lets just say - my son is in love!

I wish you the best of success and the Best of Both Worlds my dear.

Feel free to Contact me for contact information for Stephanie - should your little one live a real live star at their next birthday party or special event.

Cheers,
H.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures you did of Stephanie heather, she looks too cute. And what beautiful words you used to describe her. Thankyou. She will need more photos soon so be prepared.........
Diane