Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Winners Circle

I was so lucky to have the privilege to see the many family photos that were entered into my Summer Contest. It was very difficult to pick the finalists – thank you so much to Kelly and the team of mom’s who offered to be my "Official Judges" – it only cost me a bottle of red wine! Gotta love that!

Through much debate they decided upon the runners up, honourable mentions and the winner.

So without further a due I would like to introduce you to the winning family.
Lara – your story was so touching. I will be in touch with you to arrange a date for your free photo session and 8 x 10.

Now for the runners up (in no particular order) - winners of a $25.00 photo credit to be used toward your session fee or prints (remember you have 1 month to use this credit)

· The Mertin Family
· The Machado Family
· The Rocheleau-Bourgeois Family
· The Buss Family
· The Ho Family


And yes I know I said 5 but we just couldn’t pick just 5.

Saying that our Judging Team decided that because of pure creativity there are two honourable mentions – for your creativity you will receive a free 8 x 10 (must be claimed within 2 months of announcement)

· The Arseneau Family
· The Wekarchuk Family


Talk to you all soon,

Heather

No comments: