Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer Contest and Tuesday Afternoon Ramblings


ok it is official - the contest is now closed - what a wonderful response and great stories - I have a third party picking the.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my wonderful clients and my great supporters – you have all helped achieve my dream – capturing the special moments in life. I am honoured to know each and every one of you.

I have some very fun and exciting ventures on the horizon – Beatrice and the Brooklin Project, Durham Mommies Barbeque, Sick Kids Hospital Fundraiser Barbeque (Grass Park in Brooklin) to name a few.

It is hard to believe that Christmas is just a few months away – remember – try something new – how about a beautiful Summer or Fall photo for your Christmas Card this year! I am sure Grandma and Grandpa would just love some beautiful photos of their precious angels for Christmas.

I have had the fantastic opportunity to team up with another resourceful Brooklin Mom – Bubble Girl Knits – I am proud to use some of her products in my future shoots - her hats are just beautiful - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5781842.
Well as the sun is out and we have not seen too much of it over the past few weeks – I am off to the splash pad to have some summer fun! Stay tuned for winner and finalists in the Summer Contest.

Cheers

H.

1 comment:

BubbleGirl said...

Heather, thank you for mentioning me on your blog. It was such a pleasure meeting you last week!