Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Contest

If you are anything like many other families out there you am forever saying – “lets get a family photo done” – Since I am always the one behind the camera I am embarrassed to say that we only have two photo’s of my wee family of four – one when our youngest was born (and boy does mummy look just “Beautiful”! and another taken when he was about 2 – he turned 6 on the 27th! Don’t get me wrong there are tons of photos of the boys either on their own, or with Daddy but only two with Mummy! As parents we often say – “let’s get a family photo” and most of us just simply forget or get busy with life in general and the idea of a family photo just gets pushed aside.

This brings me to the announcement for my Summer Contest – Send me in your most recent family photo and a quick paragraph outlining why you are in need of a new family photo – the top 5 will be posted on my blog and put the a vote! Winner will receive a complementary photo session and a free 8 x 10 (a combined value of over $90.00). The top five will also receive a $25.00 photo credit.

Contest closes Midnight of July 28th. Email your photo’s to heather@hmhphotography.ca . Please ensure you put Photo Contest in the Subject line.

*Entrants may be from anywhere in the Durham Region and surrounding areas up to 30 min away.

*All complimentary items are based upon receipt of a signed model release. A signed model release is required for such use, and will be needed to receive complimentary items. By entering this contest you are allowing Heather Haug of HMH Photography to post the submitted photo in a public manner on a blog, website and promotion of HMH Photography Summer Contest.

*The winner must book their session within 2 weeks of being named the winner in order to receive their complimentary session and (1) 8×10 image. The runners up must use their photo credit within 3 weeks of the results being announced.

*Complimentary session MUST be of the winning family and is NON-TRANSFERABLE.

*Any additional prints purchased are at the published standard prices. All sales are final.

*You agree to hold harmless HMH Photography, Heather Haug and all others associated with the contest or business, whether by participation or employment association.

*Once you have submitted your photo to the contest the digital version of the photo you then becomes property of HMH Photography. Please ensure you possess the right to submit the photograph to the contest – HMH Photography does not accept any responsibility for photo’s that are submitted

Go ahead – email the photo’s and paragraphs to me and let the fun begin.

Have Fun!

Cheers

Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,

This contest sounds like a FANTASTIC idea! I was back home for a bit and going through boxes of photos, I saw that in our last family photo I was in single digits and still wearing braces. In other words, that photo was DECADES old. And alot embarassing - I thought I had burned all the photos of me with that hairstyle - lol

Soooooo - does a hubby, a 90 pound dog, and a crossed fingers for a baby count as a family portrait? If I am the winner of the most in need of an up-dated portrait, I will spend 2 weeks at a tanning salon and shopping for Spanx :)

JenniferAnn

HMH Photography said...

for sure Jen - would love to do a family photo with a fur baby!