Monday, September 29, 2008

Bejeweled & Bedazzled


I had the pleasure of meeting Kathleen Kroeger of Bejeweled & Bedazzled in November of last year when we participated in a fundraiser for my kids school. From the first moment I was a fan! I only wish I could knit (or sew for that matter) to showcase her product. I am sure once you have a look - you too will fall in love.



Kathleen Kroeger of Buttons/Jewellery by Bejeweled & Bedazzled in Toronto(www.bejeweled-bedazzled.ca), creates beautiful fused glass buttons and jewellery that will lift your garments to a new level. Kathleen, who had to give up her law career after undergoing treatment for breast cancer, has not only turned her energies toward creating wearable (and nearly unbreakable!) works of art; she is also helping others with the proceeds. Kathleen has created a limited-edition Pink Ribbon Cell Phone Strap and is using money from the sales to fund her participation in October's Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure.

Enjoy

Heather

No comments: