Monday, September 29, 2008

Blog Comments!!

I LOVE getting comments on my blog entries! I can see in my stats how many people visit the blog on a daily basis, but hardly any of you comment! Yes, I'm talking to YOU! Come on, come out don't be afraid and comment, you know you have SOMETHING to say! :)

Say hi, tell me how you found the blog, tell me how cute the kids are, tell me where you are from, tell me you have a great location suggest, I don't care just do it!

Thanks, I look forward to your comments!

Heather

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,

I found your blog through a Google search. I am located in southern California and have been interested in photography since 1983. I have recently created a website for my hobby. In fact, I used a great Canadian online company to build it with. If interested, you can view my site at www.Minkler-Photo-Gallery.com. I would much rather take pictures all day instead of drawing house plans (my main business). Best of luck to you and your blog.

Steve Minkler

Jill Hardy said...

ha! great speel!!

Anonymous said...

i have to admit - a wonderful new friend of mine helped with this one - she is a fantastic woman and great photographer - I sure wish we lived closer so we could get together and share camera tricks! it would be so much fun!

Jill Hardy said...

awwww! that WOULD be fun!!