Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crazy Baby Where all the cool Mom's Shop!

As a Mompreneur myself I just love it when I find other mom's following their dreams - This brings me to the Newest Feature of my blog - Spotlight on Mom Based Businesses - (feel free to pass along your information - heather@hmhphotography.ca)



Crazy Baby is fun, funky and fasionable accessories for you and your little one. all accessories are made by Sarah Shaw a stay at home mom of two wonderful boys. Crazy Baby specializes in Non-Slip hair clips, Pacifier Clips, Wipe Cases, Tutu's, Diaper Bags, Purses, Blankies and so much more. New items are added to the line weekly. Check us out at www.crazybabyaccessories.webs.com for a full list of retailers, feel free to contact me for all custom Orders!

I just have to say I just love the Diaper Bags / Mommy Bags - Just trying to figure out what fabric I want - oh the choices -

Sarah offers such great quality - I am sure you will fall in love

Happy Shopping

Heather
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

BubbleGirl said...

Great feature Heather! I love Sarah's stuff.