Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Fun of Summer


Summer afternoon - Summer afternoon... the two most beautiful words in the English language. Henry James


Oh the joys of a fun filled summer day - boy do I miss playing tag and just having fun - this week mother nature has given us a break from the rain and blessed us with some beautiful summer days - my nose is even pink from the sun!


As I sat on my back patio (camera in hand as always) I was close to tears watching the kids play and laugh - those great belly laughs that as adults we have forgotten how to do!


Making a fort out of the towels - playing with water guns - getting mummy with the hose and being 100% shattered at the end of the day! Memories to have for a lifetime!





Cheers


Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey awesome pics. Can't wait too see more.

Scott