Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend filled with Love

On a personal note - this past Saturday was our 11th Wedding Anniversary - where has the time gone - looking back on the past 11 years of marriage - I have to say (although cliche) I am truly married to my best friend! Thank you Randy for supporting me through thick and think. You have made every moment a memory and I am truly blessed.

What a better way to celebrate love than spend the day with friends and family, making new friends all for great cause - The Hospital for Sick Kids Foundation - Grass Park BBQ in Brooklin - It was just amazing to see so many people coming together support such a worthy cause. It has been said "Donors don't give to institutions. They invest in ideas and people in whom they believe." - G.T. Smith. I can't think of a better cause to invest in.


Here are just a few of the Happy Faces enjoying the fun and sun that Saturday had to offer!



Health and Happiness

Heather

No comments: