Monday, August 11, 2008

What A Weekend



Finally i have a moment to compose my thoughts ...

As many of you know I am a member of DURHAM MOMMIES, which in my humble opinion is the BEST online mommies board around - great fun, laughter and support. This weekend I was very grateful to be asked to help capture the moments of their First Annual BBQ - and even the rain couldn't keep the fun and laughter at bay! Can't wait for the next get together. I have to say Durham Mommies make some BEAUTIFUL Durham Babies! If you have not yet had an opportunity to join - come on over and jump right in http://z9.invisionfree.com/Durham_Mommies/index.php

This weekend our family was also lucky enough to celebrate my husband's Grandmother's 89th Birthday - what a joy it was to see all the family and boy it was funny to realize that they ALL have the same laugh!

I found it extra special to stand back and watch Grandma Haug look around the room and see all her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren - I am only imagine the pride she was feeling.


Here is to many more birthdays and happy family memories!

Best Wishes

Heather

No comments: