Friday, August 15, 2008

Thursday Mini Session

I have to start by saying how lucky I am to have such a supportive family - without them I don't know if I would have the dreams I have - they have all truly made me the person I am proud to be. A few years ago my mum had a business doing wedding flowers (it was a great connection when I got married 11 years ago tomorrow!) To make a long story short mum made up some beautiful floral head pieces - I forgot what a great job she did - brought tears to my eyes to be honest. I look forward to using the head pieces in upcomming shoots - in the meantime we had a mini-session with a sweet yet camera shy wee girl!


Gearing up for a busy weekend - I have will be photographing the Sick Kids Hospital Foundation Fundraiser BBQ in Brooklin this weekend at the Grass Park - Stop by for some fun (looks like Mother Nature will be giving us some Sun!).

Take Care and Talk To You Soon

Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU ..WE ARE THE LUCKY ONES THAT HAVE SUCH A TALENTED DAUGHTER

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH