Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Breathe Natural Bath and Body Products

Last Christmas I had the great pleasure to work along side with Jill from Breathe Natural Bath and Body Products Inc.



As I have had an ongoing battle with eczema (that no longer responds to medication) I ventured along the "natural path" for much needed results. Within the first day I saw amazing results with the use of Body Salve .



As a Mompreneur I love having the opportunity to help showcase fellow Mompreneur's.





So a little about Breathe Natural Bath and Body Products Inc. "I strive to make products with natural ingredients and we only use natural fragrances in the form of Essential Oils. Breathe Natural Bath and Body Products makes strong efforts to choose ingredients that remain free of chemicals and pesticides, do not contain harsh preservatives or additives and none of our products are tested on animals. visit me at http://www.breathenatural.com/ or http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5303240"

No comments: